This page lists the book I have read over time and are related to SW engineering (directly or indirectly 😉). This list helps me to keep track of the books I ‘ve read in the past and also recall them.
- Software Engineering at Google 👈🏻
- Noise: A Flaw in Human Judgment 👈🏻
- Release It!: Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software
- Algorithms to Live by. The computer science of human decisions.
- The Software Craftsman: Professionalism, Pragmatism, Pride
- The Go Programming Language
- Mythical Man-Month, The: Essays on Software Engineering
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- Clean Architecture: A Craftsman’s Guide to Software Structure and Design